Friday, April 6, 2007

invisible

note: you can take a road that'll get you to the stars; im taking a road that'll see me through.

i doubt people actually read my blog except for that someone down under. i appreciate it even if you are the only one : ) <333>

its Good Friday and as per usual there are just that many more things to rant, complain & bitch about. but instead ill give thanks for the good/bad things in my life. i think He deserves that much at least.

  1. Family. A humourous dad who can find a silver lining in a snowstorm; a mom who has unlimited patience & a willing heart to buy me mcflurry when my craving arises; one sister who loves me flaws and all; two dogs who provide companian and endless fun and my maid who works tirelessly cleaning after my mess.
  2. Friends. This one is tricky because recently ive been struggling veryvery hard with certain things in relation to this, but nonetheless i know i do have some out there who have stuck by me through thick & thin, you know who you are.
  3. School. Despite countless of difficulties that have been thrown into my path, my health has managed to sustain enough to get me to where i am today. there is always improvement to be made, but im satisfied with the little i have acheieved today.
  4. finally, God. someone who has seen the worst & best in me; giving the grace & mercy i needed; above all loving me just the way i am.

i just realized some things are alot easier said than done.


4 comments:

niquelim said...

i still faithfully read you blog :D update more. :) love you babe.

etsy said...

*in annoying lilo&stich myrtle clan followers tone*

YEEEEAAAAAHHHHH.....

XD

ksm said...

holycrap lena's here! :) <333
thankyouniquee, lovelove.

OMG LENA IS HERE :P haha

s.u.l.i.n.g said...

mei! i read your blog faithfully too! (: