Saturday, May 12, 2007

pieces ; im close behind

i tried to be perfect, but nothing was worth it
i dont believe it makes me real
i thought id be easy
but no one believes me

this place is so empty, my thoughts are so tempting
i dont know how it got so bad
sometimes its so crazy
that nothing can save me
but its the only thing i have.

i tried to be perfect, it just wasnt worth it
nothing could ever be so wrong.
its hard to believe me, it never gets easy
i guess i knew it all along.




sometimes, the strive for perfection will only lead to self destruction.

1 comment:

s.u.l.i.n.g said...

pangsai! i will not have you talking like this! haha (: you are PERFECT, the WAY He made you.. anything else is JUST NOT WORTH IT.

nothing remains forever, nothing remains the same, but in our father, He creates us with our own Fame (:

if only we could look at ourselves the way He sees us. how precious and beautiful we are in His sight.