Saturday, March 8, 2008

beautiful liar

i believe i can, i believe i will
i believe ill go on, dreams are real

-because i can't find my own words.

sayang, from the bottom of my heart please please pleaasee dont ever feel like you are missing out anything from my life :) ill make sure you will be part of it even if you didnt want too in the first place :P and with out a doubt i will always always always miss you <3.>

only god knows how much I LOVE YOU KOH SU MEI. cause i really really really do. sayang please take care and dont be afraid to make new friends. those people are idiots if they dont like you. cause honestly they dont know how lucky they are to have you as a friend. trust me, i know IM YOUR BESTFRIEND! <333333333333333333333333333333333333333333.

do pls tell me how u r.im still here if u need me.cause u noe,i can get myself an italk card to talk to u.enough bt me,i want yr reply to be bout everything in oz.dont worry bt me dear.ive got roti canai and teh tarik and mamak to comfort me unlike u :P

missing u like crazy dear.


and on an entirely different note, to whom it may concern, i really wish you would just take a moment to realize how self asborbed you can be at times; and just because i have never fought back, doesn't always mean i forgive and forget. i hope you know that.





:))) <3

2 comments:

ieka zazili said...

awwwwwwwwwwwww

s.u.l.i.n.g said...

UPDATE LA WOMAN.

BEE IS HERE.