Wednesday, April 30, 2008

so in love are we two, no one else but me and you.

Just because our little msn convo brought back waves of nostalgia.

'03.


'04.


'05.
vid's party


'06.
Nique's birthday party


'07.
Nique's christmas party. Nique brings us together.
i think you look very seductive here har har.




'08.
somewhere in midvalley.



You play this huge ass part in my life and don't you ever ever doubt that okay? I love you so much and nothing can ever change that. <3.

OMG remember how in form 1 where everyone kept asking us whether we were twins??
Gosh the number of times we had to tell people NO!!

Up to this day I still don't see the resemblance between us. -__-

Do you know how long it took me to write this one single post?
Blogspot banyak susah lah.

Everybody go use xanga. :)
Wah xanga should pay me man I am such a loyal blogger of theirs.

and lastly, Thank you, Koh Su Mei, for making my night;


sumei says:

shes not pretty


Well okay, maybe I shouldn't delight in other people's misfortunes, but sod it.
Its my party and I.. want to be bitchy if I want to.

You always did know the right thing to say.

Counting the seconds till you get home, <3.


4 comments:

ksm said...

ZOMG. hahaha. :)

Anonymous said...

haha. i love you :) :)

Anonymous said...

online shopping! check it out..
http://sugardressing.blogspot.com

s.u.l.i.n.g said...

online shopping? so weird. haha!

pretty picturesss mei!