Thursday, August 7, 2008

bleeding love

lucky im in love with my best friend
lucky to have been where i have been.

i really need to stop eating out because my money is being sucked dry. im very very close to becoming broke. heh. skating on thin ice.

worship practice yesterday was, awesome. :) it just absolutely completed my day. it was such a good time of fellowship, and i learned so much from suemei :) and i really enjoyed dinner with jack, erica and lip hyean too. although, it was a little daunting being surrounded by two archite
cture students and one soon-to-be architecture student.

today i overslept(again) and missed my tute. its getting pretty bad, either i need to start sleeping alot earlier, or..yeah. see a sleep therapist maybe. but anyway i need to stop missing my classes! bad bad habit.

i had lunch with tracy, then walked&talked a little with her, did some much needed catching up with my fartee :) for dinner i met up with mel chong, had goood vietnamese food and had an even better heart to heart.
(see what i mean about eating out?)

so its been a good two days, so far. but it makes me wonder, just how long does this feeling last?

and zomgla i cannot believe m&m crew won?! dude seriously -.- like my dear bestie P says: ACDC all the way baby :) <3>

4 comments:

ksm said...

loveyou :)

Zhen Lim said...

Hey dear! Glad to know you're doing great. When're you coming back? Am missing you. :)

ksm said...

ZHEN! im missing you too. all of youus.

will be back end of the year :) 22nd dec if im not wrong ((: <3

Anonymous said...

WOMAAAAN, I MISS YOUUUUUUUUU! : (