Sunday, February 15, 2009

au naturale

im looking at you
and my heart loves the view

so the temperature(it took me four tries to get the spelling right, i right clicked it in the end. oh am gee) was suppose to be 20degrees today, but it felt like 30.

ive been extremely proactive since coming back, which is very unlike
me. my room is organized and dust free, i think even jue would approve. my pictures on the wall are nicely arranged and my room, for once, is neat. and clean. except for the bed but that doesnt count.

ive drank approximately 50 cups of water.

ive even gone the extra mile and started cleaning the kitchen tables and vacuumed the apartment. all in one day.

one day.

if you ask me, not that you did, i'd say it was a manisfastation of homesickness presenting itself in an odd way. my hands and feet are always itching to do something, move around. well, it was.

i guess when you've left behind something as great as my summer, you'd be homesick too. but it's okay, the memories untainted will sustain me, for now.

im very much looking forward to seeing my girls again though (: wt's laugh alone should be enough to drag me out of my slump.

in the meantime, im going to find something else to clean.

i never liked goodbyes.



8 comments:

Anonymous said...

maybe i should let you clean up my room... hahahah

Rianne said...

SU MEI! Imissyouimissyouimissyou! You wanna clean my room too?

Anonymous said...

AWW what a cute picture in the end :) I MISS YOU TOO! sigh did ya receive my message? DID YAAA? :)

can't believe you guys are actually gone :( no more lunches, fish spa etc!

ksm said...

oj: LOL. ill think about it :D
rianne: OMG BABYY I MISS YOU SO MUCH :( so sorry i didnt get to see you one last time before i left. met up with your mum and sis tho.
dee: I MISS YOU DEEDEEE :(( FISH SPA. actually, when i look back, i can remember the rashes :p

Tipsay Tam said...

i love u hunny. just less than 10 mths =)

ksm said...

sher: love you more syg (: ten months bebeh.

ieka zazili said...

me loves yous toos :)

ksm said...

love you too baby (: missyoualr ):