Sunday, June 7, 2009

rainbow amindst the storm

if she wanna rock she rocks
if she wanna roll she rolls

Dear G,

It's overused phrases like 'I love you' that diminishes the impact of three powerful words, eight significant letters. Those words breathe into every corner, tucked up into the tiny fragments of your life. I know it doesn't seem sincere, but for what it's worth, I love you. :)

The words that aren't said enough, I believe, are "I'm sorry" & "I forgive you". Instead, they simmer low and undetected beneath the surface; hibernating in the weak flesh, an untold secret from our perverse and deprived generation. I know you already know this, but I'm sorry. I can't say I forgive you because there's nothing to forgive.

I wanted to type up more poetic stuff but somehow my brain is lodged, instead floating to the surface is microeconomics theories & QM formulas which I will spare you the agony of having to read them (if i did write them out here that is). But I know you understand, you always do :)

So I hope to talk to you soon, in fact i think i will. :) till then, i'll catch you next time G. x

<3 always,
sumei

No comments: