Thursday, September 3, 2009

Hope is rising

I don't need to
see it to believe it.

Do you hear it?
The gentle murmurs of the wind intertwined with aggressive raindrops. That's the perfectly orchestrated symphony of Mother Nature's ballad; sweet bliss melody to my ears (when I'm indoors & not caught in the middle of a torrential downpour that is).

Sitting below dim lights with a belly full of maggie & MSG soup, I must confess it's a little unnerving, this foreign feeling of content. Yet at the same time it's like an old friend, returned from a long journey here to embrace you. What an interesting mesh :) Not that I'm complaining; content is welcomed to stay for as long as he/she wants.

On the other hand, I may have spoken too soon. Takes very little to drive content packing & squealing away on fire proofed tyre's. I hope you come back soon please.

Rough as some things may be, I think He has been unwaveringly faithful & forgiving :) I've enjoyed mum's stay here despite it being short; have had sheer bliss playing around with Sundance (I've decided to name my EOS 1000D, I really think it's so much more than just an object).

I can still hear the power of last Sunday's message resonating in the spheres of my (sub)conscious. I'm looking forward to Jimmy Mutebi's message this Sunday, should be quite an explosion :) Fasting has been quite a challenge, but I believe the rewards reaped will be even greater.

For now, I'm tucking my thoughts in the attic of my mind; cleaning away the cobwebs as I go. Sifting through unnecessary filth & tidying the spaces in my head; making room for a clean & healthier slate. Then only will I place my 'Vacant' neon sign, lit nice & bright for the world to see, that I'm ready .

&& four nerds from Pasadena California have captured my mind & heart :)

would you like to sit awhile with me?

2 comments:

niquelim said...

SOMEONE GOT A DSLRRRRR ;) Miss you mucho babeeee. <3

ksm said...

HEEHEEEEE! Canon EOS 1000D baby :) I MISS YOU TWO xx