Saturday, April 13, 2013

Your love brought healing to me

What if your blessings come through raindrops
What if your healing comes through tears

I have wondered about moments, there are certain things or words that you just never want to hear ever again, having heard it before. Because you remember how hearing it the first time-made your eyes tear, made your heart sink.

& then it happens.

A part of me wants to question so badly 'why?'. I really know I shouldn't, that's kinda part of the deal of having faith. It's about trust, regardless of what happens around us in the natural.

I don't really know if I can go through it all over again, the first time was hard enough. What would we, would she, have to endure this time? I don't know, but it scares me a little. All this uncertainty, & amidst all of it I'm trying to cling on to Your voice that tells me it's all going to be okay. Because You love her-You've got it under control. right?

All I know is, right now, there's no where my heart wants to be more than home.

Please, let me go home.

1 comment:

s.u.l.i.n.g said...

I think, its time for you to blog again. <3