Sunday, March 25, 2007

a different kind of love

note: misfortune shows those who are not really friends.

its kinda weird when someone actually tells you youre being antisocial, & its not just paranoia thats biting you in the ass. i have to admit i may have been slightly hermit-ish than necessary, but heck i can use ass pee am as my excuse now :) something good had to come out of this.

i am a extremely happy camper : ) i managed to persuade mum to drive me all the way to cat whiskers to do a little retail therapy today. & bingo i managed to get a pretty white dress and top. the prices were downright insane, my mum actually tried to turn the tables and persuade me to go in and have another look even after we had purchased my goods. go figure, mom's and cheap sales. ill have to remember this. jue dont be jealous yeah :p

ive suceeded in surpassing nikki's record in completing Twilight in approximately two & a half days. this book kept me up till three am in the morning and deprived me of sleep. i implore you to go read it (:

for the record, despite being antisocial and consuming toothick books at the speed of light, no i have not done any work or school related subjects at all. shoot me.

"Simply because family comes first,

& im missing US of A"


2 comments:

s.u.l.i.n.g said...

mmhmm! cats whiskers, i heard its very popular. how come mum has never brought me there?! :(

your supernova fan <3

ksm said...

haha i only recently found out about it. ;/ when you come home ok? :)

your mega superdupernova fan <33