Thursday, March 22, 2007

unfullfilled longing

Note: A wretched soul, bruised with adversity,We bid be quiet when we hear it cry; But were we burdened with like weight of pain,As much or more we should ourselves complain.
William Shakespeare

it has not been the greatest week, but ive managed to pull through by Gods grace.


she baffles me to no end. he seems so unpredictable. they see right through me. her friendship and mine seems to be in jeapordy. he says one thing but means the other. they laugh at me, not with me.


i guess its just another one of those days :) will someone be a darling and take me to watch stomp the yard? ill buy you baskin robbins.



see this is me & layers. the name fits ;)

2 comments:

s.u.l.i.n.g said...

OOOWWWHHH LAYERRRSSS. so cute! :)

mei, everyone has one of "those" days, and i guess being in high school and CONSTANTLY battling with "who's more popular? what if they dont like me? what did i say wrong?" kinda things, i guess i dont blame you for being so emo. i go through them VERYVERY often too! its called life, and i just want u to know that He listens, and i do too. I LOVE YOU.

p/s: crying works. it really does.

ksm said...

yeah i know, its all a part of life, no biggie :) thanks che. loveyou.