Saturday, July 7, 2007

but no matter how i try, i cant hate you anymore.

As i scroll down through my messages to find somebody to talk to, ill always find you first. it seems that your the only person that really understands me & knows exactly how i feel. and for that i thank you. when it comes to listening & giving advice, nobody else comes to mind but you ;) you have always been there for me so it would only be fair that i do the same for you. dont ever hesitate to talk me if you ever have any problems k syg ;) if i could, i would give you anything so that you wont have to feel misraeble or sad sometimes. sadly i cant. therefore, my ears & my hugs is all i can offer to help you get through hard times. i hope thats enough. its been awhile since i sent you one of my 'novels' so i thought i should ;P love you and miss you syg <3

it will be more than enough. thank you.

i realize my heart still races a little faster whenever you catch my eye; i realize you can still make my knees weak; i realize my heart still aches with the memories; i realize im always silently hoping you would talk to me whenever you're online; i realize i look forward to reading your emails the most.

and i hate the fact that im realizing all these things, because it simply means ill always have a thing for you.

7/07/2007

2 comments:

s.u.l.i.n.g said...

im not afraid to say this mei, but im JEALOUS. yes, jealous. because its you i turn to most of the time, its you i look forward to seeing and hearing from, and it hurts to know that someone else could mean that special to you too.

it hurts to see you growing up.

ksm said...

aw cheee :'( your comment made me so sad, and so guilty. im sorry if im being a lousy sister, & you dont think i spend enough time with you, and you think i dont mean it when i actually say "iloveyou" & "yesyoulookverynice". but i really love you, and when youre gone things just arent the same. it never was. <3