Saturday, June 23, 2007

i cant give you what you want, but ill give you what you need

I remember a time when blogging served as a truly enjoyable time-filler; it served as my sweet escape; my confidante and friend; my sanctuary in which i could express my thoughts and emotions through words.

I wonder what happened to those times. Blogging literally almost feels like a burden now, an obligation needed to carry out in order to fullfill my duties, whatever those may be.

Ive been sitting staring at the screen of my laptop quite literally forever. It's ironic, because i have so much i want to say, so much i want to rant and tell the world about, but the words wont come. I hope im not having writers block, i have an essay writing competition coming up -.-

When seemingly the rest of the world is caught up in their own personal love fest, and you're stuck misraeble, alone & eating Mars ice-cream watching Click for the 600th time, what else are you suppose to do? If you find an answer, please dont hesitate to give it to me.

Before i can crap anymore, i shall end the more-than-crappy post now. I think ive honestly lost my blogging mojo, & i cant seem to find it. If you do happen to find it running away, do contact me asap. Please&thankyou.

No comments: