Sunday, August 12, 2007

i think ill start it over, where no one knows my name

if you give me a chance, i can love you right, but you're telling me it wont be enough

i think God works in mysterious and often odd ways. most of the time things really just don't go according to the way we plan it. there must have been a reason to why both me and nikki were chosen for NS when both our sister's already went through it.

that and the fact alone that me going for NS must be some cosmic joke.

well im currently finding some way to worm my out of this because i have a strong feeling ill probably be shipped off to a ulu kampung in sarawak and get eaten alive by mutant infested mosquito's the size of my thigh. laugh all you want now, but my sixth sense are pretty damn accurate at times.

its not fair that ns just has to screw up everything. i hope we'll find a way together <3

2 comments:

niquelim said...

don't worry mei :) we'll find some way. any way. and the chances of us getting sarawak are pretty good. -_-' knowing my luck, i'll probably get the ulu sarawak place, and you'll end up in aussie. :P

s.u.l.i.n.g said...

dont worry you two! you guys will escape this, i know it deep down in the pit of my stomach, and dang, it is deep uknow! haha. so dont worry kays? both of you will be JUST FINE! (: