Wednesday, August 22, 2007

im still here

And i want a moment to be real
Want to touch things i dont feel
Want to hold on
And feel i belong


i specifically remembered delivering a feverish pep talk to myself about the importance of time management, as well as dedicating the one week holidays ultimately to studying and revising for trials.

i basically recruited myself a slave unto my books.

with that said, naturally it is only expected that i got the following done:

  • ate my way through the kitchen.
  • reread the "California Club" by Belinda Jones for the upteenth time.
  • watched approximately four DVD's
  • went online religiously until the connection crashed
  • watched daytime television that included "The Little Mermaid"
  • ate my way through the kitchen. again.
  • read one chapter on chemistry. thatd be chapter one.

well id say that was mighty productive, wouldn't you? :)



and the words that they whisper are lies that ill never believe.

No comments: