Thursday, October 4, 2007

hibernation

hold me close, let your love surround me
bring me near, draw me to your side

there are several reason why i have temporarily abandoned my blog. gosh there were actually so many things i wanted to blog about, so many pictures i wanted to post up. but all thats gone flying out the window now because i am too addicted to youtube. yes, youtube, not facebook :)

it started off with my obsession with whose line is it anyway. its so hilarious, i lololove it; my morphine for happiness.







please if you have not seen it, i implore to go watch it. i swear its addictive. on the other hand, with exams so close...no, you should still watch it. :D

because of the twilight/newmoon/eclipse mania i have succumbed to searching youtube for clips on this, and now ive unintentionally equipped myself with another drug. im hopeless.

gaspard ulliel is almost too perfect for words; personally i think he should play edward cullen. but whatever the outcome, he will always remain gorgeous <3




and so the lion fell in love with the lamb <3

2 comments:

niquelim said...

OMG. i'm addicted to youtube tooo! especially for twilight/new moon/eclipse stuff. i found this awesome one called bella's lullabye. gorgeous music. has gaspard as well. but i think ton sturridge(sp?) is more fitting to be edward. lol! go see my blog! :)

s.u.l.i.n.g said...

aiyo you two! who are all these cuties? aussie is so sad and laid back we are only exploring hairspray and zac efron now! yuck.