Thursday, December 13, 2007

SOS

there's a song that's inside, of my soul
it's the one that i've tried to write over & over again.
well it's been awhile :) honestly despite the seemingly enormous amount of time i was away from my blog, let's call it a hiatus, there hasn't been much that's been happening.

okay i lied. there has been alot.

but to put it to words is just simply too exhausting. frankly i dont really remember half of them. (: what i do remember is falling ridiculously sick, lying in bed wishing someone would shoot me. but for those of you who were concern to call and msg, thank yous to you, it really made my day. no, really.

tomorrow ill be leaving for the glorious Bali. its time for me to judge if Bali really is all that and more. excluding the bombing of course, that really is terrible. :/ jue&nique are already in Bangkok now, i hope you both have fun :) i miss you two very much.
no, im not sucking up because i want presents.

oh and another not-so-major-but-still-quite-important thing, yes i missed prom. i spend my entire life (most of it) dreaming of the day i would get to wear a pretty dress and actually feel pretty for once in my seventeen-year-old life, and where do i end up? yeah that'd be inhaling Vicks. but you know what? everything turned out prety okay after all. :) God does know his stuff.

i think more people read my blog when i dont actually blog. weird. and kinda funny. maybe i should stop blogging :)

No comments: