Thursday, November 22, 2007

i'm missing you

im crying inside
& nobody knows it but me.

I had chicken rice(again) for lunch today. what about you? :)

I was suddenly plaqued with nostalgia today, & i decided to post up pictures from US. what good worryless fun days we had <3










oh our tatsu :) <3


i miss you.



zomg the greatest ride evah :)



bryan was more jakun than me. hard to believe really.

their signals got mixed up, HAHA.



i wish someone would look at me that way ;D


my love is alive, and not dead.

4 comments:

s.u.l.i.n.g said...

those were the days! :D once in a while i flip through my album as well, glancing through all those funny+retarded pictures. cannot wait to create more wonderful memories with you mei.

counting down the days! (15days) loveyou!

dee said...

Hiii! I couldn't help but come to your blog straight away after what you told me! :D He doesn't look nice in the pictures also -.- Makes me have a big question mark on my head! Hahah.

Oh my god lah, I really miss US. :( & I so agree that the mummy is the greatest ride ever :D and the signal got wrong picture was hilarious. Haha

Anonymous said...

gasp! hello mei ;)

niquelim said...

zomggggg. i miss you darling.