Monday, February 25, 2008

Hacker posts up a post

Dear Miss Koh Su Mei,

First of all, congratulations because YOU'VE BEEN HACKED!!! *evil laugher*

I didn't post a post yesterday because I didn't feel like posting up any posts as I wasn't in the mood to post. So now I'm in the mood to post so I'm here in your account typing a post for you to post it up in your blog so that others would read your post. I have nothing to say in this post except that I'm currently enjoying typing so many "posts" in this post because I've never typed this many "posts" in any of my posts before so I guess this is the first post with so many "posts" in it although this post is not going to be up in any of my own blog post.

Phew! That was fun :P

Stay tuned, more to come!

(WTFBBQ!!!)

HAHAHAHA!!!

<3,>

No comments: