Friday, February 15, 2008

The original

i gave my all for you
now my heart's in two

its been almost a week ive been here. happy to say i am surviving. :) there's something about leaving home that really makes you appreciate the little things we tend to take for granted. im so glad i have my sister and cousin.

i really miss home, but everytime im feeling homesick, i take out the letters from home and read them till i feel better. its not much, but it tides me over. Honestly i already feel forgotten, i feel like people are already moving on with their lives in which i am no longer involved in. Although its a strangely empty and sad feeling, i wouldn't want people to dwell on something too long either. i just want to know that my friends and family are happy. in which case im pretty sure they all are :)

ill keep this one short, and i still have alot of things to update on. i dont even know if people even read my blog anymore, haha. lets hope :) <3

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

im still here mei :)
come back quick.
do take care
miss you tons!!
xoxo. <3<3

ksm said...

aw thanks syg. i miss youu :( u take care too okay, especially your back. ill see u soon :) <3 big LOVES.

Ptri said...

Dont be silly la sayang, ill never ever lupa youu<3 I hope everythings well there :) Mail me when you free okay? I love youuu! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

davidwho? said...

i am reading it XD