Monday, December 8, 2008

always look on the bright side of life

forgive others,
but dont forget to forgive yourself.

my laptop crashed quite some time ago, ive been freeloading on my sister's one all this while to do my daily blog hopping, fb-ing and other random musings i do. yet another reason to add to the infinite imaginary list of reasons why i love her. :)

im a little sad because all the beautiful memories ive had in that laptop especially pictures from the past might very possibly be lost. pictures have become such an important part of my life here in melbourne because it bridged me to my family and friends back home. a picture is capable of evoking a million different emotions and memories; i pray that i have not lost them.

on the other hand, i am, in a strange way thankful that my laptop crashed when it did. because i no longer had to worry about assignments or important documents being lost, excluding the pictures.

the additonal time i had on my hands also gave me reason to rediscover my passion for reading and writing. ive forgotten how much i enjoyed reading; how much i relished curling up with a good book and letting the story engulf me and take me away to a different place altogether.

the first poem ive written in years was given to a very dear friend on her birthday, and because of how much its touched her, its touched me too. it has rekindled the desire within me to write again.

13days till home, the anxiety is almost unbearable.

also, im really bad at playing guitar hero. but Wii bowling is fun :) this is entirely random.

on another note: Thank you God for bringing daddy here safely. i trust You will do the same with bringing Mum and PorPor here too.amen.

2 comments:

niquelim said...

ooh dear! i saw your mom in the supermarket the other day :) i cannot wait till you come home!!!! rah rah rah. miss you truckloads. xoxo. :)

ksm said...

haha yeah she told me! (:
i think i cant wait more than you mydear. FOUR more days! :) love you.