Tuesday, December 2, 2008

love, joy, peace

patience, kindness, goodness.


I’m pushing up daisies, I wish they were roses
I feel like I’m drowning but nobody knows it
I’m pushing up daisies, I wish they were roses
I feel like I’m dying, just want you to notice.

Somehow the grave has captured me
Show me the man I used to be
Just when I feel my breath is running out

The earth moves and You find me, alive but unworthy
Broken and empty, but You don’t care
Cause’ you are my rapture, You are my savior
When all my hope is gone, I reach for You
You are my rescue
You are my rescue.

Don’t let me drown
Can You hear me
Cause’ I am drawing out
I’m underground
Won’t you pull me out?

Seabird-Rescue

forgiving just maybe one of the most difficult things ive ever had to do. but just when i feel im drowning in rage and self pity, i am reminded that He forgave, and because of that i am able to forgive. i can. and i will. and i should. because He did.

ive always said that life's too short to hold grudges, and today i finally understand what it really means.

today when i shed those tears, i know He cries with me. today when i surrendered my hurt and pain, i know He received them with open arms.

it's time to let go.

No comments: