Tuesday, March 31, 2009

dead weight

one step at a
time

uni is not for the faint hearted.

perhaps once this initial hurdle is over, things will get better :) fingers crossed.

honestly, its so easy to slip into my shell of self pity and allow all negative emotions to awash over me. old habits die hard. but im reminded of what Morrie said, once you have experienced a certain emotion, embrace it entirely, and then learn to step away from it.

have a good cry, then step back. :) learn to dissociate yourself.

also, the Footprints frame on my table is a constant companion; im not alone.

exhausted drained socially recluse and confused, very much so.

giving up? not yet :) im hanging by a thread but im not letting go.


ps: im sorry if i havent seen or spoken to most if not all of you in awhile, transitioning is really taking its toll on me. i hope you guys understand. xx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Genial fill someone in on and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you as your information.

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.