Thursday, April 2, 2009

fall in

a faith proved of more worth
than gold

i think we i take life too seriously sometimes. :) something i intend to change.

im just taking a break from doing my micro assignment.

okay if you really believed that then you dont really know me all that well. how did you find my blog random stranger?

micro assignment. i should probably start. okay after i finish this post. :) productivity is key. amen.

19th birthday

i love suprises :) i really do. and what a joy it was to see my, i sh
all call them family because i think thats what they really are, outside of andrew's garage after worship practice. :) reliving it in my mind makes me feel all warm again. wont elaborate too much on it but was definitely a moment to remember.

saturday was dinner with the girls. beautiful meal at time out, awesome shots at three below, delicious cakes from brunetti's, legendary company and laughters all night, you can't beat that :) this will definitely be something ill be telling my kids about when i tell my story of "how i met your father". hopefully. if i can find a "father". okay never mind.


the constants (: xx

homecell 09

awesome :) ill let the pictures do the talking. had so much fun experimenting with josh's SLR. now im thinking of investing in one myself. will cost me alot of moolah though, which means i will need to cut back on meals, which means i can lose weight. all right everybody wins, i should get it. :D

tracy was my model for the night. that would explain all the pictures of her. i say shes definitely got some future in the modeling industry fo sho. i mean just look at her! pure genius, raw talent. no i did not say that with sarcasm please.

good fun! :) very much looking forward to cell breakfast at mart 130! wooo.

<3>


No comments: