Saturday, August 14, 2010

You are forever mine

He will my shield and portion be
as long as life endures

One cries "I want God more than I need answers."

If a desperate heart is what it takes, then a desperate heart it shall be :)

Went for a picnic today, though somewhere along the lines the actual picnic was unraveling at the seams-so different to how i had envisioned it in my head (of all days today was MEGA windy -.-).

Yet somehow in the little nooks and crevasses of our conversations, we tucked ourselves away in the layers of our sharing. It was comforting to have a shoulder to lean on; but more than that, to see the immense growth, maturity & love of someone I've come to hold so dear to me, sends my heart into mini-palpitations of joy :)

Hey boy, I'm so extremely proud of you. :)

More importantly, He is absolutely beaming with joy!

MMMMMMM GOOD THINGS TO COME! :) can't wait for catch up week next week man. oh, & studies haha.




No comments: