Monday, November 12, 2012

Stress Relief

Beauty that made, this heart
adore You

Sometimes, i find myself slipping into quiet consciousness, where I find myself leaving the dimensions of time. It's kind of scary, but also sort of cool. I think its during moments like these that reality slowly starts to sink in, and then I realize that in about two months ill be somewhere completely different, & foreign. 

Kind of scary, but also sort of cool. 

It's been such an arduous process, no doubt. The skeptic in me taunts me in the wee hours of the morning sometimes-'it'll never be all you want, or need, it to be. Faith is for the foolish. Don't hope.' And it takes every ounce of self-control within me to silence her. 

In my quiet consciousness, I'm strong, and courageous, and I walk in faith knowing that everything is going to be okay. I am at rest, even through difficult times, and I am secured in my identity in the only One who truly matters. I laugh, I cry, I dance (in the rain)-it all comes together to form a kaleidoscope of beautiful colors and images of the person I was meant to be. 

And then I blink, and wake up. And everything, is just as it is. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wintertime is a [URL=http://www.thenorthfaceoutletstores.net/#512]north face outlet store[/URL] type of weather that can badly affect the well being of your kid. Put in mind that making a good selection of your child's winter months don will continue to keep you and your child concerning the protected side. As you select [URL=http://www.thenorthfaceoutletstores.net/#512]north face outlet store[/URL] during the winter wear section, assure that the choice is founded on comfort and type.