Monday, November 12, 2007

someday we'll know

your voice was the soundtrack of my summer
do you know you're unlike any other, you'll always be my thunder.

if you know what it's like to feel so alone in a sea of people, to not feel a part of any group, any clique, or even a part of a crowd you are so intensely familiar with, could you please just drop a comment, a word of encouragement, anything really, so i can know im not alone in this? please&manythanks :)

to a quote the one&only great polymoly:

sometimes i think im just better off alone.

spm is a total hoot. only 4teen short days left <3




i miss you like crazy, even more than words can say :)

8 comments:

s.u.l.i.n.g said...

you are not alone,
i am here with you,
though you're far away,
im always here to stay.. (or something like that) okay the words may seem cliche, but i mean every word of it. you know im ALWAYSALWAYS here for you.

and i miss you like crazy too.

niquelim said...

i know what you mean babe. :)
don't worry, its only high school.
and its over in fourteen days.
so yay!
you know i'm here <3
p/s: don't forget our date tmr! ;)

Let the Words Escape said...

sheesho, youre not alone syg. you have me, you know that. ohmygah, we HAVE to hang after spm alright. call me <3 hee :D

PN said...

Meeeiii! (Gasp) You thought of me while writing this post! I feel so loved, so touched! (tears) Haha...

And how on earth could you ever feel that you're lonely and all that? Sigh sigh. Remember the other time when I told you I got *ahem* ditched during the party? You told me I could've gone to join you guys and all. Now I'm telling you, you could've came to me when you feel that way. Poly's all ready to listen to your rants and all, or we could just laugh about the past. Like Jambatan. Or..spitting from the top floor of Block E, haha...Hugs :)

ksm said...

che: thank you for always being my constant :) cant wait till u come homey homeee <3

nique:ONE MORE WEEK BAYBEE (: thanks for the rice krispies, shedaapla ;) xoxo

nis:haha yeala nis, we must must yo :)i love youu.

poly:HAHA. of course i thought of you! and our JAMBATAN :p and dont forget im always here for you too k? (: always *spit spit* :p haha.

Jules. said...

you of all people should know you're not alone.

you have me and a certain very hott babe who feels the same.

i <3 you.

ksm said...

jue, i loveeeeeeeeee youu :)

Zhen Lim said...

Oh dear.

I'll have you know that if I went online earlier I'd have responded.

Because I do get that, especially if the people I hang out with are so-called more popular than me.

You're not alone dear. And we need to go out! :p