Wednesday, November 21, 2007

the Voice Within

courage see me through, heart im trusting you
to bring me home, at last.
I read alot of books that in some way, directly or subtly, depict the main character as the protagonis of the story, or in other words, the hero.

In life i guess its safe to say we rarely meet people we can truly say are heroic; people that claim our unrequited respect; people that we look up to and aspire to be like one day, someday.

I have a hero in my life that has touched so many lives in the quietest way possible. I'd never thought this person would soar to such heights, to be able to claim the respect and love of so many people.

The funny thing is, she really was there all along :)
"You're the hero i never saw because you were cloaked in humility. You were the hero i never realized because you masked your fear with a smile. You are the hero in my life because despite all that life has handed to you, you accept it with grace. I love you."


young girl, dont cry, ill be right here when your world starts to fall.

4 comments:

niquelim said...

i know that place. ;p
and that is probably the sweetest thing i have ever read. but you're right, your mom is truly great. :)
<3

ksm said...

haha of course, its our(& mums) place! :)
she really is isnt she? (: one of a kind. i love you dominikki <3

s.u.l.i.n.g said...

wow. mei.

WOW, absolute poetry. loveyousomuch.

and more than ever, im sure she knows it.

ksm said...

sniff, thanks che. cant wait for you to come home :)) <3333