Sunday, July 12, 2009

the wind that blew my heart away

you're so sweet, & you're so smart
you're such a good friend i have to break your heart

they say you should never sell yourself short.

"I'm not that kind of guy. And I don't want to be. So maybe the elite girls just aren't for me. But some day I'm gonna meet a girl, who will really love me. Maybe she won't be what you call hot, but to me she'll be beautiful, & I'll tell her so. I don't want to be mean to her, or have to play games with her. I'll just be the guy she can always count on, & that'll be enough. She'll be elite..to me." -M.M.

Because maybe I just needed another fabrication to tell me that despite what everyone thinks, I believe the world still holds some truth, & just maybe not everything is as bleak as it seems.

"The truth is, there is nothing to be afraid of. It's just life." E.S.

Its.
Just.
Life.
:)


No comments: