Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Can't, won't move

same power that conquered the grave
lives in me.

I'm starting to find immense joy in filling the pages of my purple leather-bound journal from N. :) For the most part, everything has been answered, how incredible is that? If only I had done this sooner.

It's really something else to see someone so genuinely ecstatic; their face is illuminated with this instantaneous glow & their mouth is split wide open, teeth bared. (not as bad as you picture it to be i assure you). It is such a nice feeling because I think to myself,
so that's what happiness looks like. :) or joy.

If everyone made it their mission in life to make another feel the same joy they've felt, I think it would be a small glimpse of heaven on earth. Wishful thinking. Well, difference begins with an individual. I think I might make it my aim/goal this semester to make the people around me feel the same happiness I've once felt. :)

In saying that, one of the small pleasures I delight in is washing up routines with my sister. :) nothing significant in any sense, but since when did happiness have to be reasoned? No, this, just like many of life's little unnoticed joys, makes me feel happy. :)

2 comments:

s.u.l.i.n.g said...

omgoodness. i look so fatty bombom in that picture la. haha! and yes, i love all the "will you do this with your husband next time?" moments :D

me love you.

ksm said...

LOL "will you do this with your husband next time?"

"HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU ASKED ME."

ahh good times :) <3